Finally, I had finish my exam... Actually, I wanted to post something up yesterday but I really very tired when I reach home... Anyway, I have watched "Rush Hour 3" with my friends (Charles & Syahid) straight after my last paper... Hopefully, i can do well for my all papers...
Now can slack slack abit liao... hehe... start of my holiday...
Today, I was quite relax... Morning, I was doing my house keeping. Frankly speaking, I have quite a long time never really helping my mother to do the housework. Really got to thank my sister for helping me too...
At here got to apologise to Wei & Alicia because they were talking on the phone with me when I was half sleep half awake.. hehe...
Today, I meet wei first to help him do something that why I was late meeting Alicia..
We were planning to watch Secret at town area. In the end, I had change my mind.... We watch at Causeway Point... Before the movie start, we were chit-chatting and update each other while we were eating...



the movie really very nice and touching... this(secret) make me more in love with Jay... I really in love with his talent... oh my, he is cute too...

funny accident
while we were walking out from the theatre, I saw one guy walking toward us and suddenly he stop and smile at us... I thought did I know him because alicia didn't do any reaction... After we walk pass him. I did turn back and looked at him while my hand was on Alicia's shoulder, wanna to ask her whether she know this guy or can she see him? haha... That guy really is her friend la..

After the movie , we went to a coffee-shop to eat pasta... that was yummy... (thank you.. Alicia)


Tomorrow, I am back to work.... yeah...
As Ever,
Saturday, August 25, 2007