14 Sept... A friday...
This morning, I wake up at 7+ because I promise to go to
APSN with
Kah Fah to teach them PE. In the meanwhile, my school had message me the exam result. When I was reading on the message, I really feel nothing. But at least, I really had try my best. Anyway, I had pass my all modules for the
semester.
Today was quite fun as I went to teach them PE. After the PE lesson,
Kah Fah and I went to have our lunch. I think I will try to have more free time so that I can go there more often.
hehe..
I was meeting my NP
Machi going out for a dinner at
HDB HUB. (
erm, this was my first time been over there.
omg, rite?) As the place like nice place to shop. I was thinking I will try to bring my mother to there someday...
hehe...
Erm, I don't know today I should be enjoy or feeling sad.
hai...
As Ever,
Friday, September 14, 2007