Finally, I got time to update the chalet stuff... This time round, we did not do a lot of things... Like example, We did not take group photo, we did not force people to come to out chalet and more... Well, we also got a lot of things were NEW... LIke, having 2 chalets (one was us and other was kelvin's chalet (that's julia's bro...)), we were playing monoploy in the chalet...
At first, only Julia was sO interested and everyone felt so BorING but in the end we were the ones that crazy INTo the game.. haha... That game really can make us so SIAO... haha...
BAck...
FIRsT daE...
We started our activities at 1130pm but before we were waiting for everyone to fall in... wait till 7.30pm... All of us were very hungry and went to have dinner outside and buy some more food for the 3 days in the chalet...
At 1130pm, the activities started.... That was gambling but NOT involving $$$... however, we included a forfeit, that was

The game called "Asshole dua dai di"... It as least need 7 people to play this game... SOrry, I too lazy to explain.. (if you want to know how to play, please ask directly from me... thank)
In the end, I also don't know who was the winner... If I not wrong, should be Julia...
This was the photo that I asked Juan to take for me and Kelvin.. Because we not drunk but our face had turn RED...
haha... We're acting like we were drunk but I'm the only one who act la... lolx

THe Whole night, I can't sleep well and after Jimmy left the room. It was morning, Everyone(JIa, Juan and I) was awake and nothing to do... so we went to eat MAC... haha... Then we played monopoly till the time to start the fire for BBQ... GUess what time we start the fire???
... It was 4+, so early right... haha... In fact, we start early but we end late.



End of 2nd day... But Before that I would like to thank to a superhero... He is....
As Ever,
Sunday, September 23, 2007