Finally, I got back my
ezlink card from my manager Rey!!! Well, I really got to thank this guy, his wife and the carfour's manager because he asked his wife pass the card to one of carfour manager. and bring it to Yoshi and pass it to my manager Rey... haha...
Eh, just wonder... If other people who pick up my ezlink card, what will they do?
-use up all the money, and throw it into the bin?
-pass it to translink officer?
-send it to my school?
-others than all the above?
haha... Anyway, sorry to trouble them... I hope him can be fully recover from the food poisoning.
Erm, until now I still haven't saw that guy... but he told me that he was tall, dark and handsome but only to some... lol... Some more, he said he going to china today. Don't know have he discharge from the hospital already? Okay, this is end of my Ezlink card matter... REALLY got to thank God Bless... ;) and I really have to be more and more careful!!! NO More Next Time... haha!!!
Yoshii...
Wednesday is Maria last day, Rey going to on leave and then Riz is back on Wenesday... Oh my god... soO many thing happen in this week... Like example, this friday is my exam result release... (just hope that I can do well lor..)
Hopefully, everything can be so smoothly...
As Ever,
Monday, September 10, 2007