Sometime, I really dont know what going on with my mum? As we grow older, her attitude go very different as what we used to know her. Erm, I know she is trying to propect us but sometime is like too over. Althought, she is having a motherly thinking but maybe to us are very different thinking too.
As we dont know what she wants and she also doesnt know what we wants too. She always want us to follow her ways, why cant she think? Maybe some of the way, should be lead by her son and daugthers. Am I right?
Anyway, I know my Family having problem from the past to now. But we have get over. Now, we just need to do whatever we can do. While all of us still schooling and none of them can help you but we will get this over. Believe in everyone!! then the time is easy to pass.
As Ever,
Wednesday, April 16, 2008