Yesterday, I went to Li Juan's Birthday Party but I found it very weird because she only invisited me and Beng Guang for the primary friends. BUt at least, the overall out come was great. hehe..
After the Birthday party, I went to West Mall to meet my sister and Julia with her friend. I thought I can take a few photo as they could be my models. hehe. Actually, when I reach there and I found them in the Subway, they were like chatted about Julia's boyfriend who maybe have gone for 2 timer. what idiot pig, kns lor.... As they wanted to find the guy and many things had happen and I also had a chance to ask julia's friend to be my model.. hehe...
PS: I really very angry, to julia and also her NEW boyfriend... I really hope they can change. i will post the picture later. The picture really not bad lor, have a good model and also me as a good camera woman!! haha. (Julia is my cousin)
As Ever,
Sunday, May 18, 2008