Now, I still in school waiting for my 'MACHI' to do the Biz Comm 2 long report. While waiting for them, so I start blogging. I think this will be my last post as I going to spend the whole week doing my e-learning and also study for my common test as my first paper is on this Saturday that is my MA1. Actually, today is my last day of my IS and is also my final presentation. As we got to present 6 photo that we had took and doesnt matter whether the photos were nice but just to share and see whether got a good mark anot... Erm, the teacher said all of us sure can pass!!!
Let, me show you what I have present to the class!!!






We also have took some photo in the end of the class. Here is one of the photo!
As Ever,
Monday, May 26, 2008