Today, I received back my 2 common test papers that were RFA and TAX1. After I saw the papers, I got 2 kind of feeling in my mind. One was a bit of sadness for my TAX1 as I didnt score the mark that I wanna to get. Another one was the happiness for both of my papers as I got a first paper(TAX1)scored a A and I also got a B for my RFA.
Now, I am worry with my MA1 as this the module that I dont understand at all. Hopefully, everything can go on smoothly.
School reopen, I got my new IS that is Green Vision. I thought this IS quite easy to understand but I am WRONG!!! I totally dont understand anything in the first lesson and now the teacher had also given assignment on the very first lesson and grouped us with all the classmates that I dont know. But at least that was quite good as can make friends. I wish this IS not so diffcult than I thought.
I wanted to share that I watch another Korean drama in the holiday too. The title is 'BAD COUPLE', the storyline is about a lady who is an editor of a fashion magazine that doesnt want to married but she wanna to have a baby, she find her target that is a university botanic professor who have the "perfect genes". There are alot of things happened between her relationship, her friends family problem and etc. this story have change my thinking.
As Ever,
Tuesday, June 24, 2008