Today, we were having a table topic on Biz Comm lesson. Everyone out there was like damn worried, afraid and also scare. All types of feeling were showing on everyone face. But after she have announced that only even number in the list have to present. Therefore, I am one of the person in the list and also who needs to be worried. However, I really very blessed that everyone in MACHI are so my best buddies. I really got to thank them, if not I really cant do it.
Thank you guys, love you all!!
However, time past faster than I thought. Today, I damn damn damn ANGRY!!! Actually, I am really angry because all my effort have wasted from the past few days.
I am angry with them because of the webpage stuff but they still can make fun with me and Kevin. DAMN STUPID LOR!!! WHAT THE HELL, they are like so childish lor!!
Anyway, I understand that they want to put in the best in the project. I can UNDERSTAND but why they having a stupid idea to match make me and Kevin!!! (very very the dots!!!)
As Ever,
Wednesday, July 23, 2008