Actually, I would like to update my blog right after I have submit my MA1 project, due to some reasons I got to wait till today.
I would like to apology to Geok Ling again. One of the reasons are due to the sickness which had make my body weak and Icouldnt reply her msg on thursday which I had promise to meet her and end up MIA the whole day. (She must be very very angry with me.)
However, I have finally met her on yesterday. She have also accepted my apology. (of coz she not that xiao qi la. WAHAHA)
Finally, one of the important task had settle, now I have left with one more project and study of the final exam. Now, I got to do my IS assignment and tutorial before start study for my exam.
By all meant, hope everything can smooth and easier that I pray to have. That would be good for a gift that I have in this moment.
PS: I can't wait to go for tomorrow outing for My IS!!!
As Ever,
Sunday, July 06, 2008