Actually, I think I am a loser from the past. When I was studied in primary as I didnt want to listen to my mother by not putting in more effort to study that why I end up in EM3. Frankly speaking, I doesnt want to study in EM3 but I had no choice. So I promised myself that I need to work hard and show those who look down on me, laughed at me that who said that EM3 student dont have future!!
From that point onward till now, whether in EM3, Normal (T) or in ITE, just want to say that I now have make my way to the poly. I had fulfill my promise as I have study in poly. Erm, Thinking back, sometime I find myself very useless as I need to take a longer way.
Eh, until now I dont think I am a winner but to confirm is I not a loser any more. I wish those who are in ITE, please think that it's not the end to you. As you can go through and make your way to a brighter future. As I am making my way too. Let's shine it!
As Ever,
Thursday, August 07, 2008