On last friday, my house come a guest that my brother and me didn't agreed 'him' to stay but the finally decision was make by my mother. As she told us that that guest would be stay for only 1 day. But end up, he stayed for 2 night and this morning had went back.
Hehe, this guest is a DOG!! Actually, my brother and I doesn't want him to stay because we scared we cannot manage to take good of him. Thus, we also scare that he is very hard to take care. As we didn't expect that this dog have been train by his owner as he is very obey and good but sometime he is very attract attention. (haha) The most funniest was he loved to follow me. As that was the first time, I met him. Oh, forgot to intro his name is Jackie and he a bit of camera shy. (hehe)
PS: Here, I wish Yong Liang. Happy Birthday and also Wish Jocelyn Happy Belated Birthday.
Another news: Recently, I received Ubin (ex-yoshi crew) message. As he is fine and maybe coming to Singapore soon (still not confirm yet!).
As Ever,
Sunday, September 21, 2008