Today is the first day of school reopen and it is also my IS day. This time round, I will be taking I&E (Event Management). This morning very funny because half of the class went to a wrong class and wait for the teacher. As we didnt notice that the building have been divided in 2 block and we went to the other block and keep wondering where is the teacher. (haha) I also keep thinking where is Guang You as he couldnt be that late what!
Kevin and I found something was wrong therefore we decided to walk around the block and found out that the classroom was at the other side. haha... Therefore, I went back to tell others who was waiting at the other side.
Althought we were late but our mentor had forgive us. As we not sure with the EE Block.
Today, we also had form a group of 5 and the group name is R.O.Y! haha. It was named by Guang You.
As Ever,
Monday, October 13, 2008