That day was a day for "Machi" gathering. This time, we went to play bowling in the afternoon @ Yishun OCC. We started to play at about 2 plus. Thus, let me introduce all the players in the games, we have Syahid, Salleh, Sue, Sharul, IZ(sharul's boyfriend) and me. We had lot of fun over there but sad was Charles wouldnt make it as he got an appointment and he only could meet us after 6. Therefore, we were be meeting him for dinner.
Oh ya, not to forget! The final result of the bowling will be update in Syahid's blog. by the way, I think he quite busy for this few days because he havent update his blog. Anyway, I would like to say my bowling skill really suck, really kns!!! Althought, I had been trained by Salleh and Syahid but in the end still like shit! hai... There is a word could describe my bowling skill for that day, that word is "hopeless" but I think it was because I no luck for that day lor! haha...
After bowling, our last stop was Woodland Mart at Admiralty for our dinner.