Today, I DAMN UNLUCKY LOR!!! I have lost my phone in KFC @ Bukit Panjang Plaza. Actually, I damn careless didnt notice my phone was on the table until I reach school then realised that. The person who took my phone is really KNS lor!
Although, lost a phone was so terrible thing but I found today really not my day!
Just like, when I went to the bookshop and wanted to buy Accpac book but the person said that out of stock and the book will be delivery at late afternoon. That mean, I have to go lesson without book. hai~ (Oh ya, Hope Syahid dont blame himself by thinking that because of him wanted to go plaza then I lost my phone!)
I though my unlucky would have be STOP here but NEVER!!! During lesson time, my laptop giving me another problem that I could not do anything at all. Therefore, after the lesson I went to Block 72 level 6 @ helpdesk to fix my laptop problem.
Over here, I would like to thank Sue & Sharul for accompany me awhile and also for lending me (Sue)her phone for easy to contact them! Thank you very much, I love you!
Next, I would like to thank Jelly, Jori and Frederick for accompany me(together to re-install the Accpac) and also helping me by teaching me what the teacher have taught us in class! Thank you, guys!
WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH!!! WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY!
My brother and sister have ask me to make a police report, so that they can use the GPRS to check where the bloody person have took it! But in the end, I still havent went to report it! I think maybe I will go tomorrow, I mean Maybe! Anyway, Let see lah!
Haha, when I reach home, my brother told me that the Singtel have deliver my SIM card to home already and I just use my sister phone to check whether can be use. When I switch on, I saw a lot of messages. Thus, there are 2 messages damn touching lor... haha.. That is my sister send, she wanted to send to the person and ask him or her to return the phone to me and also scare him/her by saying that we have make a police report and using the GPRS to search! (Smart girl! but end up, I saw the message nia!) I really want to thank her too. Thank you, sister! Love you too!
Anyway, I have to do my tutorial!! A tiring day, really feel like crying but lucky got a group of good friends and classmates!
Not to forget to thank Charles for going to lend me his 2nd phone and also Wish his and my brother "Happy Birthday"!
Last but not least, Frederick just told me that I forgot to bring back my file!!! Oh my god!! Haha very funny!
As Ever,
Tuesday, October 28, 2008