There are many things that I want to share with everyone.
What happen today?
- Had my last paper (FMGT)
- Meet up with Alicia and chit chatting and update one another (Too bad, Hui Qi have miss it)
- My sister joining us for dinner and enjoy the session with them but was scolded by my mother, all because of my sister!
- We have took a few photos
This coming weekend, there will be a "family chalet" and I am looking forward but I will be missing for some part as I have to attend Hui Xian's event on the 2nd day of the chalet. Hopefully, everyone there wont feel boring without me! lol....
Let, hope that everyone will be enjoy and crazy throughout the end! Of course not to forget the main thing is to celebrate our daring (grandmother) birthday!
After for this whole week, I think I will be busy with my projects, tutorial and also I&E!
Last but not least, I would like to update that my plant is grow well!
Here are the photos...


As Ever,
Wednesday, December 10, 2008