Yesterday was Hui Chi's birthday. I really sorry that I didnt went to her birthday party due to some reason. Therefore, I'm here to wish her happy belated birthday. Hope she dont mind.
On last Tuesday, I had went to watch Twilight with Charles and Syahid right after doing the EAA project. On the way to Causeway point, Syahid and I keep disturb Charles that was like so funny. Anyway, Charles had admit that he like Stephanie but is "abit and abit". Oh not to forget, he going to buy a present for her as chrismas gift. So sweet.
Back to the movie
To me, this movie was a love and romance story line and really cant wait for the part 2. It will be more interesting.
Actually, there is nothing to update but there is a strong feeling that I want to blog something. It is a stupid thinking right.
Note for the Laser Quest EventI would like to apology to those who are going for my Laser Quest event. We will not give out Goodies Bag to the participants but there will still be great prizes for the winners. Sorry for the mistake that I make.
As Ever,
Saturday, December 20, 2008