Actually, I wanted to update my blog and submit my I&E documents Yesterday but due to my internet connection having problem and I didnt manage to do so. Therefore, I went to school early and used the wireless connection in school Today. Anyway, I had called the Technical Helpdesk to fix it.
In fact, there was like nothing but we didnt know what going wrong. The work done was so efficiency. It took less than 10 minutes and everything was settle.
Well back to my topic, I wanted to post about my I&E as Yesterday was the last day and we had to present to the class and teacher what we have done and stuff. The session was fun and interesting as in there were four groups in our class and every group have different events. Frankly speaking, all the groups have done their part and every events were very successful. Congrats to all the groups.
Anyway, Mdm Chai had given us a good comment. Erm, I also want to thanks everyone in my group without you guys, our event couldnt be so successful and I really enjoy myself from the start till the event launched.
Finally, one module have finish. Now we can rest a bit la... hehe.

As Ever,
Tuesday, January 20, 2009