This few days, what I did was clearing all the rubbish in my house (doing housekeeping lor). Frankly speaking, my house have too many things. Thus, this year is a year, I really clean up the house by myself. Cause I am this only person not working plus quite free(too much time... lol). In fact, I kind of angry with my mother. I angry with her because she doesnt trust me. She keep nag and nag. (I want to tell her, please I am adult and I know what I am doing?)
Anyway, I wanted to update about today stuff. While my mother was preparing the food for steamboat and she found the following item in the raw fish. Guess what is this?

It was a HOOK, really very scary as the hook was so big and the person doesnt remove it before sell it to the consumer. This was so irresponsible. Well, when I saw the hook, my first thought was it look like a worm (lol).
Hai... Now is 7.30pm but we haven start eating because of my brother. He still havent come back home and everyone is waiting for him. (very KNS lor) Even though, he did call us but my mother still want us to wait for him.
While waiting for him and dont want to waste my time, of cause start blogging la... hehe.. Anyway, I here wish all my friends and family a HAPPY NIU YEAR!!!
As Ever,
Sunday, January 25, 2009