This week is the first week of school reopen and also the week that we getting back our common test papers. Thus, a lot of things happen on this week.
My schedule on this week,
- We have to submit our Xbrl, Financial Modeling projects on Monday
- presentation for Financial Modeling on Tuesday
- Meeting for ITE Chapter on Wednesday
- Poly Open house, ITE Chapter have involved on Thursday and Friday
- Received back all my common test result on Friday
- When back to school on Saturday
I would like to say that I didnt excepted for this outcome! I really want to do my best for this semester. God, please be kind to me!
Open House
This was the first time that ITE Chapter have involved in the open house and we have invited students from ITE College West (Clementi and Dover) to the open house. As we have to bring them around the school. The following photos are the groups that I was in-charge and others too.
PS: Congrats to Hui Xian's group that have get into the top 3 for Xbrl. I am looking forward on this coming Thursday. All the best to you guys, Must Jia You!
8 Jan 2008
ITE College West (Clementi)
ITE College West (Dover)
9 Jan 2009
ITE College West
As Ever,
Saturday, January 10, 2009