XBRL competition 2009





First of all, I would like to congrats Hui Xian's group for winning the Xbrl competition 2009.
Today, I felt very sick but none of my family member realised it. Thus, when I reach home my brother was like nagging and scolding me. It kind of stupid, like every time my fault. It was his fault and my fault too LA.
The whole story went like this,
Yesterday, he forgot to bring back his keys and expected me to be at house. Thus, keep calling me but I was having lesson. Furthermore, that day was the Xbrl competition and I was involved in the committee. Thus, my phone wasnt with me and it was in the slient mode.
Frankly Speaking, partial fault was on me because after the whole event, I didnt look at my phone. Even though, if I saw it before hand, what I can do? As I could rush home directly. No way lor, it was idiot lor. kns. Hence, he keep nag and nag. That why, I doesnt want to listen to him and this problem doesnt stop here.
As the problem went on till today. As he didnt remind me or telling everyone to left the keys for him. When I reach home, he was scolding me like hell. What I have done?(Nothing) Does it really my fault? (okey, it really my fault but what can I do right!)
Frankly speaking, I really on a fault, didnt listen to him as in the nagging and scolding. Therefore, I couldnt know that his keys wasnt with him or at home. Today, I was having lesson from 9am to 4pm, what can I do? Moreover, when he called me, he was using the house phone. How am I know who the hell calling me as it was a private number.
Beside that, my mother keep saying it was my fault not him. Well, I knew it was my fault but it seem like all the fault was laid me not him. Thus, she can bring to another matter. So PRO! Actually, every time like this loR!
I really dont know what to say about today feeling. It was a big twist from Happy to sad and ANGRY! As I received back my paper, it was happy but didnt expect that end up really @#$%.
Sometime, I really feel sick being in this house.
As Ever,
Friday, January 16, 2009