Today, I went back to school to pass Hui Xian the BBQ receipts and also went to the meeting with them. There were Joanne, Hui Xian, Syahid and me. Actually, the meeting was about the ITE Chapter stuff. (Not suppose to talk so much. hehe)
After the meeting, Joanne was hungry and therefore, we went to Makan place. On the way there, I took out my little toy crocodile to show them and play with them. It was damn fun as this was the only thing that could entertain us. haha...
Since the time was still early, we decided to go Our Space to have more entertainment. In the end, we decided to play Jenga. The first round was fun as it last about 15 minutes long but due to my carelessness. It had end by ME! hehe... The second round was end by Hui Xian. Eh, this round was faster than what we expected. (cant remember how long it took, maybe ask them again)
After the whole event in school, I went to Plaza to meet Pek Choo. After awhile, we went back home and rest for about 1 hour start to prepare myself to go work.
The most happening thing is my sister's friend bought her a lot of things but one of the most interesting thing was the Crocodile Dentist. How I wish I can have that. hai~ Anyway, I got a small one is enough!
Hopefully, she could let me bring it to school one day to have fun with all my friends.... hehe...

As Ever,
Monday, April 13, 2009