Well, I find myself kind of restless now as school have start for 2 weeks but like nothing still. Actually there are lot of things going to due on coming week. It is time for me to really "
Chiong". ( is final
sem...
Charlyn!)
Erm, I quite worry as this time round there will be lot of individual presentations, group projects and stuff. Especially, Business Communication 3 and 2 IS. Thus, now I really need to work and earn money for my school fees.
HAI~
Since school start, everyone (sister and brother) in the family members start to busy with their own works (school and work). Kind of no time to spend with each other, it is kind of sad of us.
Even though we are busy with our work and stuff. I hope they will take good care of themselves.
Since recent news reported on the Swine flu, to remind everyone not only my family, and also my friends and others. You guys, better be health and remember to drink more water and have a healthy lifestyle. If you are sick, please please go and see a doctor to make sure that you are OK! As this Swine flu are worse than
SARS!
TAKE CARE!!!
As Ever,
Saturday, April 25, 2009