



This morning, I was prepared to clean up my hamster - xiao xin cage. When I was about to change, I realise that him was a bit weird. First time saw him have a deep sleep and his sleeping posture was so different.
The sad thing was everyone did not notice.
I feel really sorry to him but I glad that he had pass already peacefully without any illness.
Xiao xin,
I took over you from my sister less than 5 months. I could still remember that first time he had bite me. During this 5 months, I have gain your trust and our relationship have become closest and better. I really feel sad and feel like crying. As this is the first time, I really want to take care and look after a small animal. I know that I not the better person to look after him. At least, I glad to say that from the worse situation and take care till you getting better and better.
Why so suddenly you have to left us?
I want to thank you for being part of my life. Thank you xiao xin.
:)
Best Regards
Charlyn Ling
As Ever,
Saturday, January 23, 2010