Monday, I have submitted our mulitmedia project and other documents that related to the internship. I have glad that I have completed my internship and also finish the editing of the video in time.
I would like to thank you my team members for being the best in the team. I would like to thank the company and the people who have taught me lot of things. Everything have done and submitted. Now is the time to focus on my future. eh... Frankly speaking, I kind of lost as in I doesn't know what I going to do next but thank to Charles and Syahid. They really concern about me, they have discussed among themselves and give me advice on which ways is should I be choice. Thank you very much!
By the way, I really enjoy the JB trip. Hopefully, we can have one more trip before Uni start!
As Ever,
Wednesday, February 24, 2010