Finally, I have the time to change my blogskin. This time round, I have changed a very simple blogskin. As I like to stay a very simple life and everything around me stay simple that all.
By the way, I love stars and also the color of black. That why I choose this skin as my choice!
Anyway, I just want to update what I have done recently! While staying at home and slack! Nah!!!
Keep looking of jobs but no news! Is it hard to find job for a fresh grab? Now, staying home helping mother to do housework, surfing net (facebook), watching drama and etc. (nagged by mother all time when am I going to find a job?) =(
Let's see what I have watched!

Title: 下一站,幸福 / Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu
Also known as: Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness
Cast: Vanness Wu, Ady An, Xiao xiao Bin

Title: 미남이시네요 / Minami Shineyo /原来是美男啊
Also known as: He's Beautiful / You're Handsome
Cast: Jang Geuri Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki, Jung Yong Hwa
Now, I really in love with them! Especially, Jang Geuri Suk he is so cute!
ReferenceImages found in googlehttp://images.google.com.sgsearch You're beautiful/ Xia yi zhan xing fu
As Ever,
Tuesday, March 02, 2010