Have you ever tried before this incident.
The day night before, I needed to take something from my friend who stay nearby. So i went out at around 11.10pm and traveled to her area there and traveled back by LRT. It was about 12 plus went I reach my house downstairs. So as usual, I took the lift press the button to 8th floor. In the lift, I was singing away. When the lift reached and the door was open. I went out and saw the whole view was so DIFFERENT! As once, I thought that my neighbour have change the door and so plants all gone! HOHOHO.... After when I saw my house was so different and faster went back to the lift there and realised that it was 7th floor BUT the lift shown it at 8th FLOOR!! At that point, it was damn scary and eerie.
First of all, I thought of went into the lift and wanna to go back to 8th floor but it already shown that the lift now was at level 8 so how am I going to reach level 8 at that time! So i just took the stairs.
As Ever,
Friday, March 19, 2010