<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9970616?origin\x3dhttp://blackfeb14.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
That is ME!

Charlyn is my name.

14 Feb is the day that I born.
Born in the year of RABBIT
23 years that I have been through.

Currently, I am still looking for something that I really want!
JOb? LoveR? or Her REAL seLF?.

WISHLIST

Earn More Money
Peaceful life
Do well in final sem
Loss weight
Improve my english
get off by plane
Driving license
A house

ADs



LEAVE A TAG!




FRIENDS

  • Ai Juan
  • Alicia
  • Andyz
  • Carene
  • CareneII
  • Dilah
  • Hui Ling
  • Kevin
  • Khairul
  • Joseph
  • Melissa
  • Rachelle
  • Robert
  • Pek Choo
  • Sharul
  • Shi Ling
  • Suriani
  • Syahid
  • Syahid II
  • Wei Siong

  • ITE Chapter


  • LIVE TRAFFIC


    THE PAST

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • May 2011
  • July 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011

  • CREDITS

    Designer : Mosquitoe
    Background : Star

    my feeling......................

    Well, I feel that I have some thought wish to share in here.

    Before sharing my thoughts, I would like to update about my secondary school gathering was successful! So glad that most of the classmates have turn up! Our gathering was held at Bukit Panjang Plaza. It was so near my house that I didnt know what to wear for the event! By the way, this was not the main purposes. haha.... We were supposed to meet 7.30pm at outside starbucks and then one by one have start turning up... It have been 7 years since after we graduated from secondary school. What I can say is that I really miss those days in my secondary! We have lot of laughter that we couldnt forget! We even find ourselves were so childish as we re-called all the stupidest things that we did in the past! WAHAHA!!! so many funny things! It's great that have all of you with me during my secondary school life! Thanks! It's great to see everyone doing well and stay health and cheerful.

    I will upload the pictures maybe tomorrow!

    Now I would like to share about my personal stuff!

    Actually, this morning after received my aunt call. I have some feeling that I would want to express out to my family especially, my sister and mother.

    Well, I am sorry if I have neglected my sister's feeling. Erm, what I meant was that everyone in this house was busying with their own stuff and most of the time we have forgotten to take sometime to care on others. When things happen, we wouldnt know what to do and start blaming each others. Therefore, I hope that she would understand that what my mother does to her is for her good! Something that call "CARE" that express by my mother is very different! Just that she is still the one who gave birth and feed us till now! We still have to respect her. Even though, we really dont like her attitude or action. We should have tell her directly or ask aunt to pass message to her.

    To my mother, what I want to say is that hope you can understand that she just only 18 and she just need sometime to understand you! I believe that she know what she is doing. Anyway, I have start to work and is able to earn money for you and hope you dont get money from her. Just wait to she is able and capable to start earning and then do whatever you think is right!

    I will do my best to help you, to reduce your stress! I just want you to believe in "US"! could you?????????


    As Ever,
    Saturday, April 03, 2010