I dunno why when I talking to my family, my temper will go up. Specially toward my mother! Maybe because I keep thinking all the negative side that my mother did to me.
By the way, today is Mother's day! I really feel like wishing my mother happy mother day but is really very hard to say it in front of her!
Sometime, I really feel sorry but now I feel that why cant we communicate well. She think that we don't understand what she do to us is good for us. As to us, we REALLY UNDERSTAND. Just that she don't understand our feeling!!!
I just want her understand us a little more. Is it very hard for her? I just wonder that If one day, I not around. I think she be damn sad because nobody will help her to do housework, listen to her nag because others wont do housework and wont be home early!!! I feel that I'm the maid over this house. I did hate my brother and sister too because they didnt want to do the housework!
I know I shouldnt think this way but this house is belong to everyone who live in this house. Everyone should contribute, am I right? I hate my mother on stress me up by lot of things! I hate my sidlings even after their own meal, they didnt want to wash the dish! Dont you feel they treating my mother like a maid too? More over is my mother will only tell me that please wash the plates after your meal! sign~
I really got a lot of things to complain about my mother! haha... If one day I lost my mother. I think I will miss her? Should be maybe!!!
I wish I can change back to normal wont have temper toward my family! How?
As Ever,
Sunday, May 09, 2010