Yesterday, I went rebonding with my friend!!! First time doing rebonding...
Now I start to earn money and feel really great... Maybe many people will think that I kind of funny. Why am I speaking this is because my childhood didnt have so much of freedom to do thing that I really wants. Not like my brother and sister. Being the eldest in the family, really cant do thing that I wants! Now finally, earning a bit more and can do something that I really want to do it's really feel GREAT!!!!
I just want to find back all the thing that I miss from the past and even now! Stop thinking that I am useless in your heart can!!!! I hate this feeling... I think that's why I couldnt get close to you... I think if become friend is the most hardest thing...
As Ever,
Monday, May 17, 2010