It's such a long time, I didnt update my blog... It seen a long time, I didnt have a day that whole day staying at home...
I think I make a wrong choice staying at home... I think "home" is really far from me... From the past till now, I really scare of staying at home...
I just realise this fact... Am I slow or because I didnt want to think it is real...
Why only me... Why why why? I really hate this.... I have to protect myself... I really cant find anyone that willing to let me hands... I really dont want to talk about it... but even at home i also facing this problem...
I just realise from my friend that to them I seen like a happy go luck person... everyday looking so fine and happy... but does they know what I facing in my life.. nope.. I really hate to wear a mask.. but i didnt wear a mask... because i dont even know how to wear... haa haa... does it sound funny... yes...
As Ever,
Sunday, July 10, 2011